CLIFF takes both guest and employee safety extremely seriously. Read our COVID-19 NOTICE
Pet Friendly Stays
Dog Friendly Stays at Cliff at Lyons.
Every dog has his day, but some are definitely better than others. Bring your pet pooch to Cliff at Lyons from €258 and to €368 for two humans and one dog. Explore the lush Kildare countryside and gardens through the estate gardens and grounds, and all along the nearby canal, lanes and hedgerows.
For the ultimate dog-friendly retreat we have a variety of cottages at Cliff at Lyons in the idyllic countryside.
On the edge of Lyons Demesne, which is considered one of the great historic houses of Ireland, Let your furry friend wander through the lawned gardens on the banks of the Grand Canal, where barges still ply the waters. With miles of countryside walks on your doorstep, we have the perfect getaway for your canine companion.
- Fresh food and water bowl on arrival
- Floor mat, pet beds and a fluffy towel
- Let your furry friend enjoy special pet treats
- Plenty of space for outdoor activities
- We have a limited number of rooms & cottages that are pet friendly.
- Dogs must be 30lbs or less
- We have a travel case on site – dogs must sleep in this or owner must bring their own. Dogs are not permitted to sleep in the bed
- Dogs are not permitted in food and beverage outlets – ie bar or restaurant. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- You must notify us in advance that your dog will be accompanying you
- Your dog must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property
- Pets must not be left unattended in rooms
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their own dog
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account appropriate to the cost of such damages
- Wet dogs are not permitted in the hotel – Please insure your dog is clean and dry before entering the hotel (a doggy towel will be provided with your welcome pack)
- We expect that you will be responsible with your dog, as you do know your dog best!
Don’t forget to tag us on social media so we can share pictures of your pampered pooch on our channels.